TOUKEY (DRW - BACK)
This is a genuine replacement touch key for the Cyclops Dynamco Paralyser P160 or P165 touch key immobiliser system.
Please note this only has 2 pins and should not be confused with the Autowatch 629-301 3 pin touch key which looks similar.
Was also known as the A1 touchkey.
DRW - BACK A1
Warning: Last items in stock!
Here we have a genuine Cyclops 2 pin touch key for use with Cyclops Dynamco Paralyser P160 or P165 touch key immobiliser systems. These systems were extensively sold throughout Australia.
The new touch key comes with easy to follow instructions to add it to your system.
These systems can take up to 4 touch keys in the memory.
These touch keys used to be sold as a A1 by a number of retailers including Ashley Electical.
To code your new touch key:
1. Disarm the system with your existing touch key or using the over-ride code.
2. Open the drivers door and leave it open throughout the programming procedure.
3. Put the key in the ignition and turn it from ACC to ON seven times, leaving it in the On position on the last turn. (count each time the key gets to ON)
4. Wait for the red status LED on the dash to turn on or for the indicators to flash
5. Insert the new touch key into the receptacle.
6. The status LED will turn off once the new touch key is successfully coded in.
No customer reviews for the moment.